Monday, April 2, 2012

Tribal Tattoos

The tribal tattoo is something that dates back through time and place and is connected to many of our heritages.Tribal tattoos are a very unique type of tattoo. They are mostly found on men around the abdomen, arm, neck, or back. Some of the designs consists of zodiac signs.

Back in the ancient days, tribal tattooing started with the Native Americans. They use to tattoo some sort of design around the eyes to scare or intimidate the predator. Now days, the designs are mostly common on the back. Rarely do you ever see a tribal tattoo in color. You mostly see them in a black ink.





























11 comments:

Coree K. said...

i would never get that all over my body! some people are just crazy!!

Shelby W said...

Some are cool, but I think there is a point when cool goes too far.

becca z(: said...

Those are some sweet tattoos

Chelsea O said...

I like these a lot better than some stuff I see although some of them are too much.

andrewjl said...

At least they look normal and mean something.

Olivia Anderson said...

I actually like these. I think they look pretty cool

Cory K. said...

I hate tattoos that are meaningless.

Erica :D said...

I really dont know what to think about tribal tattoos. They can be cool but most of the time really tacky.

RKeenan said...

some of these are really cool but like cory said, why get a tribal tattoo if you don't know what it means or it has no personal meaning to me.

Courtney B. said...

I think the ones on the arms and chest area are attractive. Girls shouldnt get tribal tattoo's in my opinion.

Mrs. Rohla said...

I like all the swirls, but as with any large tattoo, what happens when your body changes?