Monday, January 23, 2012

Tattoo Myths

I really want a tattoo. But, I'm also scared of the pain just like most people. I always find myself asking everyone with tattoos if it hurts, where does it hurt the most, and what it feels like. Well, I found some myths about tattooing that made me feel a little bit better about getting one. One myth would be that tattooing the outline of a tattoo hurts the worst. It's a myth because the whole tattoo is usually done with the same kind of needle. Another one would be that dark ink hurts worse when applied, which I have heard from some people. My favorite myth would be that tattoos hurt. Many people find tattoos less painful than expected, which is a good thing. One of the most common myths is that tattoos are forever. LIE!!!! In the last 15 years or so, tattoo removal has made dramatic improvements. Where in the past tattoos were forever and removal could amount to  thousands of dollars in medical expenses. Now with tattoo removal cream, that makes the tattoo fade quicker and laser tattoo removal cost has gone down greatly.


This is the removal of tattoo with the work of removal cream.


This is the removal of tattoo with the work of laser removal.

11 comments:

Ashley B. said...

This is very interesting, I wasn't aware that removal cream worked this well!

Laken.Marie said...

I have a tattoo myself on my right hip. There were spots that hurt worst than others and I was told that the closer it was to the bone would be the most painful and it wasn't. It was the part going up towards the top that was far away from my hip bone. It also depends on a persons tolerance of pain. I'm pretty good with pain, although there is some discomfort tingling during that tat.

Courtney B. said...

I didnt know that they had tattoo cream out there. I heard they hurt but some people say they dont. Just a matter of opinions I guess.

Courtney B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coree K. said...

Thats cool they come up with something likt this, so if you regret getting a tattoo you are able to get rid of it.

BrianG. said...

I will be getting a tatoo this summer, nice to know I might not cry... as much.

RKeenan said...

Wow very interesting and informative! I learned a lot for sure!

angie w. said...

I did not know they now have diferent ways to remove tatoos!! That is very interesting. It is nice to know that it now does not matter as much if you get one and then decide that you no longer want it.

becca z(: said...

I've heard some pretty scary stories about tattoos, but I don't think that anything could scare me away from getting my tattoo.... You know, eventually. :)

Shelby :) said...

Woah. I wasn't aware that they made tattoo removal cream. hmmm...interesting, but then again it makes you wonder how many people will get names removed off of them?

Mrs. Rohla said...

I have a feeling the cream doesn't work nearly as well as the picture suggests. However, it is nice to know that the laser treatment is better than it was.