Monday, February 13, 2012

LiZaRd MaN!!!!

This week's blog has to do with LIZARD MAN! He is by far the craziest looking man ever. His real name is Erik Sprague. He was born June 12th, 1972. Lizard Man is a freak show and sideshow performer, best known for his body modification, including his sharpened teeth, full-body tattoo of green scales, bifurcated tongue, (which means his tounge is split in half,) subdermal implants and recently, green-inked lips.

Lizard Man does alot of side show performing. People around the world come to shows just to see him. He has a rock band called Lizard Skynard. A lot of people actually enjoy this type of music and they really like to watch it in concert, and most people just go to see Lizard Man.






Check out his teeth and tounge!




He actually has scales around his body. It's called a "lifted tattoo."



EW!

15 comments:

Ashley B. said...

I remember watching a show about him when I was younger, it gave me nightmares!

RKeenan said...

WOW! I can't even imagine splitting my tongue like that! This guy is one character for sure.

Courtney B. said...

I remember watching a show about him too!! When he is hooked up and suspended in the air, it reminds me of when Cris Angel put the hooks in his skin and was suspended in the air!

angie w. said...

EWWW!!! I can not imagine doing that to my body! I wonder if he ever regrets doing all that to himself?

Emily.I said...

He should! I don't know what girl would ever want something as ugly as that! EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Taylore said...

What a stud lol he must have a very understanding woman

becca z(: said...

Yeah, the tattoo that says freak on his chest really hits the mark!!! GROSS! He is completely unatractive!

Lindsey Ann :) said...

Ewe..anyone that would date him would have to be like weirdly obsessed with lizards like himself..that's creepy..ewe..lol

Olivia Anderson said...

Wow I don't know why anyone would willing do that to themselves! Definately qualifies as a "freak"

Matt B. said...

Thats fUC*** UP I WOULD NEVER DO THAT

Shelby :) said...

Sick! I admit, that'd be pretty cool if you were a stage performer and what not, but what happens when you're just trying to be a normal human being. You wouldn't even be able to do that!

andrewjl said...

What a crazy guy, something must not click in his head because that is just messed up.

Coree K. said...

he is a very creepy looking man!

Shelby W said...

I can not understand why anybody would want to look like this.

Mrs. Rohla said...

I think it's just as disturbing that a doctor would to that to his tongue and teeth.