Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Lips Are As Fake As My Eyebrows.

Tattooing cosmetics started in 1979. It is for a cosmetic enhancement and I personally think people get the cosmetic tattooing out of pure laziness. I believe it is super ugly and very unattractive. A risk that you have to watch for in cosmetic tattooing is the intense scaring. The scaring shows up most on the face, and I would think that would ruin the tattoo.

A common problem in cosmetic tattooing is the dissatisfaction of what the tattoo appears to look like. Removing tattoos and permanent make-up can also be extremely difficult. Cosmetic tattooing also fades really fast and easily, due to sun exposure and other products used on the face. Personally, I would never get a cosmetic tattoo. It looks way too painful and ugly.
















BEFORE, AFTER, AND FADED!!!


She looks better before the tattoo.


This is HEALED tattoo eyeliner. It looks HORRIBLE.


Oh yes. Sexy grandma.... NOT!


Yepp, still looks better before the tattoo!


Lip tattooing gone wrong.


alright, this has nothing to do with cosmetic tattooing, but OUCH!


hahahahaha!!!

17 comments:

Matt B. said...

I would never get my lips or eyebrows tattooed even if i was a girl i still wouldn't. Thats just retarded and a waste of money and time.

BrianG. said...

That crap has always creeped me out. Even when done right it makes you look perpetually spurprised. And creepy.

Coree K. said...

thats crazy. i would want to be able to take my make up off!

Cory K. said...

I bet it's not cheap either. It just sounds and looks stupid.

Olivia Anderson said...

I would think that it would really hurt to get this done!! I dont think it looks good either.

angie w. said...

My sister nannied for a doctor that got her lips tattooed it was very weird!!

Courtney B. said...

Every picture looks better before. My aunt had this done and she looked horrible!

Erica :D said...

Some of these pictures make me want to puke! But they are also really interesting :)

Taylore said...

My mom has her lips tattooed its a little odd

Lindsey Ann :) said...

I don't think people should get eyeliner tattooed on just because when you grow old, and maybe might want your eyeliner off...it can't ever come off..

RKeenan said...

That honestly looks so tacky, I do not see why anyone would ever want that done.

Dalton Dampier said...

Cant say that I would do it but I guess its not bothering me any, It looks extremely fake.

Ashley B. said...

Personally I like the idea of this and I think it could look good if done right. My mom is considering having this done!

becca z(: said...

This doesn't sound like a good idea. It doesn't look good, and I can't imagine that it feels good either! OUCH!

Karli Nona:) said...

I know someone with their eyebrows tattooed on, but she had cancer and after all the chemo and radiation she had they wouldn't grow back...so if it was a case like this, I think it would be okay. I wouldn't do it if that weren't the case though.

Mrs. Rohla said...

At the very least, it seems bad because you might want to change the color of your lipstick or something once in a while!

Unknown said...

So the third to last picture you have on this page (the gentleman with the funky lips) is a "before" picture. The "After" picture is here: http://www.cosmetic-tattoo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/scar14-2.jpg
He had tattooing done to help get rid of the look of scarring, he didn't get the scarring FROM the tattoo.
So I know this blog is 2 years old, but as I happened to stumble across it today I wanted to make sure that anyone else who views this blog understands that the information you're providing is incorrect. It took me longer to write this comment than it did to find out that you're either lying to people or just don't care enough to do any sort of research. To anyone reading this, please just go ahead and move on to the next web site, this one is useless :)