Monday, February 6, 2012

Face Tattoos

I personally think that facial tattoos are the ugliest tattoos ever. Most of them look horrible and very unprofessional. In addition, when girls get facial tattoos, there are many dangers that can come with that. For instance, most girls wear make-up, and if they have a facial tattoos, it can get horribly infected. I wouldn't want nasty blisters on my face.

I think guys can pull off facial tattoos more than girls can, just because girls are supposed to look dainty. But, it's also very unattractive for guys to have face tattoo's as well. If you did decide to get facial tattoos and then later, decide that you don't want it? .. Yeah, facial tattoo's are the hardest to remove from the body because of the risks of your eyes, nose, and mouth. It can cause hair loss as well.


THIS IS NOT CUTE!


UNATTRACTIVE!


lololololololol is all I have to say!!!!!


Okay yeah, this is cool, but I would never want to be seen in public with this man.


Enough said.






^^^^^ SO NASTY!


A rose?? LAME!

15 comments:

Coree K. said...

YUCK! im pretty sure if i saw this in person it would give me nightmares! i dont see how people could do that to there face. Very unhuman like!

Olivia Anderson said...

Wow!! I don't think tattoos belong on the face.

BrianG. said...

Thank God I'm not the only person left that hates those crappy things. They make you look like an inbred moron, especially those stupid tear drop ones.

Emily.I said...

Definitely!!!!

Courtney B. said...

Tattoos dont belong on the face and the ones you have posted are very unattractive.

Matt B. said...

Face tats are the most stupedist place to get a tattoo. They are retarded and ugly no matter weree the place them on your face, and im never going to get one on my face.

angie w. said...

They are the ugliest tattoos I have ever seen!! I would never get one on my face!

becca z(: said...

Facial tattoos are nasty dude. I completely agree!

Laken.Marie said...

Those are horrible! Tattoos do not belong on the face. The only person I think that can pull it off is Lil Wayne.

RKeenan said...

I would never get a face tattoo! Those look ridiculous.

Taylore said...

I think face tats are only for tribal warriors nothing for the average americans

Shelby :) said...

Face tattoos scare me! Some people can really pull it off. Like, Jason at Dark Art for example, but they're just unappealing :\

Lindsey Ann :) said...

facial tattoos are absolutely discusting. what does jason at dark arts have?

Shelby W said...

I believe that if you are dumb enough to get one you should be stuck with it! Its a repelent to ever getting a relationship.

Mrs. Rohla said...

I would also think face tattoos would be hard because of all the facial movement. They'd get stretched and puckered.