Monday, March 19, 2012

Mouth Tattoos.

Inner lip tattoos look utterly disgusting, and look extra painful. I think they are one of the ugliest tattoo places, ever. They fade very quickly, even if they are tattooed on correctly. The reason why, is because the human mouth is always wet. The wetness causes the ink to fade over time. Some of these tattoos even fade completely over time.

If people do decide to get this tattoo, they usually just get one word, or a cute design. Most people get words they don't want to advertise to the public, so that is the reason they put it in the mouth. In my opinion, most of the lip tattoos I have seen look completely ridiculous. These lip tattoos should not be treated differently than any other kind of tattoo. They need the same exact care.

(by Jay, Bulldog, Ft.Lauderdale)

(by Judith, Ze Place, Quebec City

(by Scott Clements, Tampa, Fl)

(by Roc Roc It, New York, NY)

(by Joe Slatter, Joe's tattoo's, Gorleston, Norwich)



















Complete subject change.


This looks painful.

13 comments:

RKeenan said...

I know people that have gotten mouth tattoos and they seriously fade in weeks. And the zipper thing is just NUTS!

Coree K. said...

who in there right mind would do something like this? ha their crazy!

Cory K. said...

There is no way I would do this. It just looks stupid.

littlelane said...

yeah i dont really know why you would want one of these

angie w. said...

Oh my goodness!! That would seriously hurt! The tattoo in the mouth seems very pointless too.

Courtney B. said...

That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The person who has the zipper tongue is CRAZY!!

BrianG. said...

Thats just stupid. Why even get one if they fade/no one can see them?

Taylore said...

I have decided i will be getting one on my lip now!!! i want a dinosaur sooooooo bad

Shelby W said...

Why would anyone want a mouth tattoo, 1. they are super painful and 2. they just look dumb. Who's actually going to see that.

becca z(: said...

Gross! My uncle's best friend, Derek, has a mouth tattoo and I think it looks nasty! Bad idea!

Matt B. said...

Very pointless and the must stupidest spot for a tattoo. i mean getting a tat on ur butt cheek is better than getting it in the mouth and the zipper thing is just fd up

Ashley B. said...

I think if someone had the word "LOVE" tattooed there it would be super cute!

Mrs. Rohla said...

I didn't even know you could get a tattoo inside your mouth.