Monday, March 26, 2012

Palm Tattoos

Palm tattoos, in my opinion, look like they hurt tremendously. Just falling down on my palms hurt really bad. I couldn't imagine the pain of the needle used to make tattoos. So many people have told me that palm tattoos fade quickly, or that they just never turn out good. However, I've seen some decent ones.

Palm tattoos usually heal in about 2-3 weeks. Which, that is quite sometime. Plus, on the downside of palm tattoos, they are on your hand, which is one of the leading collectors of GERMS!!! They can get infected quite fast, and then after they are infected, they fade because of the infection. It is a total waste of money. But, they look really cool, and it is kind of a unique spot to get one.







12 comments:

Coree K. said...

i think its crazy where people will get tattoos at!

Cory K. said...

These just look stupid. i hate pointless tattoos.

Laken.Marie said...

This would be a pointless tattoo. I can see why they would fade fast too cuz people use their hands for ALOT of things and it being a tender spot, I can see why it would hurt too.

Courtney B. said...

I dont think that palm tattoo's are attractve at all. If you get a tattoo it shouldnt be somewhere where people will see it constantly.

BrianG. said...

Always kind iof wanted one honestly. Not entirly sure what it would be, but I do.

Olivia Anderson said...

I personally don't think this looks good at all. Plus it would be very hard to cover up

andrewjl said...

The ugliest thing ever

Matt B. said...

Those are the most stupid and pointless tattoos who would waste money to get one of those

becca z(: said...

I don't think I would waste money on one of these tattoos. They don't look very good, they would probably hurt, and I would be so stressed about it getting infected. Not a good idea.

Chelsea O said...

They are very interesting to say the least and it seems like it would be harder to get a decent job!

Taylore said...

I want a tribal tat on my shoulders but i dont think i could sit still for that long

Mrs. Rohla said...

I think the infection factor alone would be bad, but your hands are something you see so much that you might get tired of the design quickly.