Monday, March 12, 2012

STEVO!!!

Everyone knows who Stevo is. He was born on June 13th, 1974.  He is one of the characters on Jackass. He is crazy, insane, and a former drug addict. I know of him due to all of his crazy tattoos. Most of his tattoos he got when he was intoxicated, or in some different state of mind.

He is best-known for the massive tattoo portrait of himself that covers his own back. I looks absolutely ridiculous. He is now starting to become more of a mature person. Finally, at the age of 34. Stevo is getting some of his tattoos altered because he thinks that they are completely stupid.





STEVE O

STEVE O

STEVE O

STEVE O

STEVE O

STEVE O

STEVE O



 He has stupid tattoos.

16 comments:

BrianG. said...

I love Stvo, he's funny as hell. Also, you ofrgot the smiley face he got while riding in a dune buggy.

Olivia Anderson said...

I don't know why people would want a bunch of random tatoos all over.

RKeenan said...

Wow some crazzzy tattoos.

Emily.I said...

Brian, that smiley face is on there! It is like the third picture down.

littlelane said...

he's funny but you can tell he got those tattoos when he was drunk or high

Cory K. said...

Steve-o is hilarious. He wouldn't be the same if he didn't have his own face tatood on his back.

Coree K. said...

i have never really heard of this guy, but it looks like he needs to find a different hobbie!

angie w. said...

I agree with Coree! He needs to find something different then tattoos! They are ugly!

Taylore said...

I have yout name tattooed on my........

Shelby :) said...

oh good lord. lol

Shelby W said...

I agree most of his tattoos are very stupid, and you "Do I want this 30 years down the road?"

becca z(: said...

Steve O is hillarious, but he does have some pretty crazy tattoos.

Lindsey Ann :) said...

he's not the only one, lol i know of so many people that hit age 30, then hate their tattoos. My super-religious sister for example, hasn't always been the way she is, and has a huge naked pixie on her back, lol it's funny cause she hates it so much.

andrewjl said...

Made my day haha guys friken funny!!

Matt B. said...

Steve O iss the shit and so was Ryan Dunn. R.I.P Ryan Dunn. And his self portrait on his back is bad ass it looks exactly like him and i give props to the artist that did that. Also the fat chick is funny as hell it makes fun of the chick that semi truckers put on their trucks, but some of his tattoos are stupid i will admit that.

Mrs. Rohla said...

I'm glad he's realizing that some of the tattoos were bad choices. It will be interesting to see what's removed and what's altered.