Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby Portrait FAIL!

Portrait tattoos are very interesting to me. I believe that they are the most outstanding tattoos, that show true talent of a tattoo artist. But, it has to be done right. Most of these tattoos are either on the back, arm, or leg. Plus, they take alot of time, and there is a lot of detailed work involved.

These difficult tattoos can also be complete fails! They may not be done right and look completely horrible. If you do get a portrait tattoo, make sure you have a professional artist who takes their time in quality work. These pictures are all about baby portrait fails. These are the worst tattoo portraits I have ever seen.






















um, sidebar. WHAT THE HECK IS BEHIND HER EAR?!?!?!?!?! lol XD











HAHAHAHAHA^^^^^

16 comments:

Coree K. said...

thats pretty cool that they can make the tattoos look just like the pictures!

littlelane said...

wow thats pretty bad

littlelane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia Anderson said...

They don't even look good! If you want to show people your kid, just carry around a picture.

angie w. said...

I agree with Olivia! They don't look good at all!

becca z(: said...

Oh my gosh! These are some serious tattoo fails! I don't think I would get a portrait tattoo, just in case THIS situation happened.

Chelsea O said...

That would be embarrasing to be the person who did these tattoos ans suck to be stuck with them!

andrewjl said...

Wow thats hot.

Taylore said...

Holy cow some of those tats are not good at all, I wish I had a bad tat so that I could have a conversation starter

Courtney B. said...

My cousin has his little boys face tattooed on his neck.

RKeenan said...

Wow, some of those are horrible.

Matt B. said...

Wow those portraits are terrible. That's why I wont get one, beacuse tehre hard to do unless you go to professional tattoo artists like Kat.

BrianG. said...

I'm going to have nightmares. Those are horrible. You really do need an expert to even try and do a portrait.

Dalton Dampier said...

Yea these are terrible.

Shelby :) said...

This is probably one thing I won't do if I have kids. I mean, having their name on you is one thing. but getting a portrait and having it screwed up would suck! Especially if you paid a lot of money for it.

Mrs. Rohla said...

Wow. You have to be a great artist to do a regular portrait, but to do one in ink, you have to be superior.